- February 2018 – ScoutTECH progresses to be a Standard AWS Partner; a reflection of the company meeting criteria including technical accreditations, billing, customer references and subscription to AWS support.
- May 2018 – ScoutTECH validated as an Amazon Connect Go-to Consulting Partner – the first in Australia and New Zealand!! This means we have met a range of criteria including technical, business, accredited staff, case studies and methodology.
- Voicebot.ai – independent views, stats and interviews about Conversational Voice – https://www.voicebot.ai/
- The Appen blog. Appen is an Australian company leading in development of high-quality, human-annotated datasets for machine learning and artificial intelligence – https://appen.com/blog/
- Matchboard for everything contact centre in Australia – https://www.matchboard.com.au
- Martin Geddes for insight on networks, voice and messaging – http://www.martingeddes.com
- AWS on YouTube – see all the Nov 2017 re:Invent highlights AWS re:Invent 2017
- AWS AI Blog https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/ai/
- All Things Distributed – the blog of Werner Vogels (AWS CTO) on building scalable and robust distributed systems http://www.allthingsdistributed.com/
- Blog of Stephen Orban, Head of Enterprise Strategy, AWS https://medium.com/@stephenorban
- AWS TechChat – the latest thinking and expertise from AWS subject matter experts – https://aws.amazon.com/podcasts/aws-techchat/
Amazon Connect News and Blogs
- Voicefoundry is the largest Amazon Connect partner in the US – this blog summarises the essence of what makes Amazon Connect a valuable service for customer engagement – https://voicefoundry.com/how-much-does-great-customer-service-matter-in-your-business/
- Jeff Barr is Chief Evangelist for AWS – check out this blog dated March 28, 2017 on Amazon Connect value, benefits and getting started – https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/aws/amazon-connect-customer-contact-center-in-the-cloud/
- AWS Solution Space Expands with Solutions for Amazon Connect – https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/apn/aws-solution-space-expands-with-solutions-for-amazon-connect/